The custom watch boxes are a great way to present a gift of watches. It’s also a perfect way to store the watches and show them off. There are many different options for you to customize the custom watch boxes to best suit your needs. One of the most popular features is the velvet-lined tray, which allows you to show off the watches while protecting their surface finish.
The custom watch boxes packaging design is made to look like a rigid box that holds 1-2 watches. The outside of the box has an engraved logo. The inside features a black felt interior with cut-outs to hold the watch and straps.
Watches can be a very personal and sentimental gift. They are also one of the best gifts to give for a variety of occasions including graduation, Father’s Day, Christmas, and more. Sometimes watches are given to commemorate a milestone or event. Giving someone an engraved watch is like giving them a part of you with every passing second.
With the help of Blue Box Packaging, you can make a watch stockpiling box that imitates your logo and connects to the topics and themes of your watch. Add extravagance bundling components like an addition, inward printing, hot stepping or UV print to flaunt the class of your watches and cause your wearer to feel like they’re holding something uncommon – in light of the fact that they are.
There are several reasons why people consider using these boxes instead of other containers available out there:
1) Environmental benefits A custom cardboard watch box is made from recycled materials. It means that the manufacturers of these boxes use rejected papers, boxes, and other wasteful products to manufacture them. Thus, you can be sure that there would be no harmful effects on the environment while using these boxes.
2) Unique designs Custom cardboard watch box is not just a packaging material that may come in different shapes and sizes; it also has an important role when it comes to their designs. Everyone wants their product to look special; thus, they need something unique at first glance. With custom cardboard watch box, this becomes possible because it is available in various colors and patterns. A single logo or picture can make it even more attractive for your customers when you want sell watches wholesale .
3) Personalized packaging There are some companies that provide custom cardboard watch box to their customers. If you choose this type of boxes, then you will receive a unique packaging material that has been designed especially for you. You can be sure that your product would stand out from the rest because it would have an elegant and sophisticated appearance.
4) Durable structure A custom cardboard watch box is very durable and sturdy. It means that the chances of damage or breakage will be minimal by using these boxes. You can keep your watches protected from dust, water, humidity, etc., without worrying too much about their safety.
5) Different shapes and sizes These boxes come in various different shapes and size options, thus allowing people to choose what they actually need. The sizes of these boxes are particularly perfect for watches because they can fit in them perfectly.
6) Different finishes There are some companies that provide custom cardboard watch box with different types of covers. This is important because the material used to make the outer surface or cover will play an essential role in enhancing or protecting its value. You can be sure that your investment will not go down the drain by choosing a good quality cover for your product packaging.
Need to show your containers off to the world in a store window or on the web? Our packaging design team can work with you to make watch display boxes of any shape, of any size. A wide scope of completions that add a dash of class and polish to your custom watch box packaging.
Cosmetic packaging has been designed to protect cosmetics from damage or degradation, as well as allow its contents to remain visible through transparent containers such as cylindrical tubes. Many cosmetic packages are designed to be opened easily with one hand, allowing more convenience for consumer use at home or on the move. This design aspect may go beyond physical ease of opening a package and include wider issues of environmental friendliness and technical functionality. Packages may be produced from both recycled and renewable materials.
Get Your Custom Cardboard Wrist Watch Boxes at Blue Box Packaging. Wholesale Cardboard Wrist Watch Packaging Boxes with Logo Made In Custom Shapes, Sizes, And Designs. We give quality, mistake free packaging administrations with free delivery all through the United States. Push boxes to the edge with adjusted shapes, affordable embellishments, gigantic print yield. A lot more customizations—fitted simple wristwatch in critical in flexible cases to adjust the value. Free plan and conveyance make your bundling commonality far better and more open. Custom retail and discount boxes are an ideal decision for your item assortment.
After getting the artwork approved, it takes 5-7 business days for producing the box and further 5-7 business days for the shipment to be conveyed. While in the case of corrugated boxes and folding cartons the turnaround time is between 15-22 business days which include 10-15 business days for the production of boxes and 5-7 business days for the shipping to reach your doorstep. When talking about rigid boxes the production time is increased to 25-30 business days and so is the shipping time from 25-35 business days.
Once the job is sent for production after the approval of artwork the production time for corrugated boxes and folding cartons is 8-10 business days whereas shipping requires 5-7 business days. In case of rigid boxes, the expedited turnaround time varies as per the quantities and will be quoted accordingly.
If your graphic files do not meet our specifications, Blue Box Packaging will not be charged for any resulting typographical errors. Read our artwork preparation to prepare your files for submission, or contact us for help from a packaging specialist!
Displays the section in its final size and where the box should be folded.. Important graphics and text should be placed at least 0.125 inches from the cut line.
Indicates where the drain section is located. All graphics that run up to the cut line should be extended to the cut line for a transparent print.
Specifies where to safely place illustrations and text. As an industry standard, all graphics should be placed at least 0.125 inches from the cut line unless your design is intended.
The perforation line refers to paper punched with very small holes to make it easier to tear and fold the paper.